Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 ½ tbs Olive oil
- Salt, Pepper, Rosemary, and Nature’s Sunshine Capsicum powder to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Chop the sweet potatoes into even chips sized pieces.
- Boil the potato chips on the stove for 2 mins.
- Pat dry with paper towel.
- In a bowl add oil, potato, and salt and mix around until the potatoes are completely coated
- Spread the chips onto an oven baking tray and bake for 20mins mins or until crisp and golden
- Season with some salt, pepper, rosemary and Nature’s Sunshine Capsicum powder
- Serve with sauce of your choice