Mullein has a high mucilage content and is traditionally known as an expectorant herb with an affinity for the respiratory tract.
Traditionally used for:
- Temporary relief of bronchial coughs
- Temporary relief of mucus congestion
- Mild upper respiratory tract infections
- May aid in the temporary relief of bronchial cough by soothing bronchial airways.
- May aid in the temporary relief of coughs and lung congestion associated with mild upper respiratory infections.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) leaf powder 300mg
Adults: Take three to six capsules with a meal three times daily depending on severity of symptoms.
Children 6-12 years: Take two capsules with a meal three times daily.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner
If coughing persists, consult your Doctor or Healthcare Professional.