Turmeric’s active compound curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, which may assist in the relief of joint inflammation, swelling and stiffness of arthritis. Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant providing protection against free radical activity.
- Joint pain and inflammation
- High in Curucmin
- C3 Complex – leading scientific studies
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties
- May temporarily relieve joint pain
- May help joint mobility
- Reducing joint swelling, stiffness and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- Aids digestion
- Liver health and support
- Protective anti-oxidant properties
- Traditional liver tonic.
- Liver Support
- Curcumin, the active constituent in turmeric, is a potent free radical scavenger.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Curcumin (Curcumin C3 Complex®) 526mg
equiv. to dry Curcuma longa (Turmeric) rhizome 34.190g
standardised to curcuminoids 500mg
Adults: Take 1-3 capsules with a meal daily or as professionally prescribed.
If pregnant, consult your healthcare professional.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Lactose, soy, starch, sugars, salt, wheat products, yeast, artificial colourings or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner