Magnesium Complex w/Vit B6
A supplement combining three magnesium compounds with vitamin B6 to assist the bioavailability of magnesium.
- Great source of magnesium
- May be of assistance when dietary intake of magnesium is deficient.
- Magnesium is required for normal healthy nerve and muscle function.
- Vitamin B6 supports the cellular bioavailability and uptake of magnesium.
- Magnesium supplementation requirements may be increased during periods of prolonged stress or nervous irritability.
- Magnesium requirements are increased during pregnancy and lactation.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
|Magnesium amino chelate 212mg||42.5mg|
|Magnesium citrate 147mg||23.5mg|
|Magnesium orotate 129mg||9.0mg|
|With Vitamin B6 10mg as:|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride 9.1mg equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||7.5mg|
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 3.7mg equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||2.5mg|
Adults: Take two to three capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.