Bergamot Cholesterol Care
A new approach for healthy cholesterol management is found in the juice of the citrus fruit Bergamot. Bergamot citrus extract is rich in the flavonoids melitidine and brutieridine. These compounds are believed to be the reason that Bergamot displays positive effects on healthy cholesterol levels.
- Clinically trialled ingredient Bergamot
- High in antioxidants and flavonoids
- Bergamot may help maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals, and improve the LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides in healthy individuals.
- May assist in the maintenance of normal, healthy blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Helps support cardiovascular and arterial health.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS
Herbal extract (500mg) equivalent to:
|Citrus aurantium (Bergamot) fruit juice fresh||75g|
Adults - Take 1 tablet twice daily 30 minutes before main meals for optimal activity, or as professionally prescribed.
Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.