Kava Calm provides a blend of Kava and Passionflower, two calming herbs traditionally
used to relax the mind and body.
May aid in the symptomatic relief of:
- Mild anxiety
- Stress and nervous tension
- Kava root has traditionally been used in the South Pacific Islands as a ceremonial and social beverage to help relax the mind and body and promote restful sleep.
- Clinical studies have indicated that 60-120mg of kavalactones, active constituent naturally found in Kava, per day may help alleviate mild anxiety and nervous tension.
- Kava may help relieve sleeplessness and promote sound sleep.
- Passionflower has a tradition of use in Western Herbal Medicine for its calming and sedative properties to assist with restlessness and poor sleep.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS
Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
Piper methysticum (Kava kava) root
Std. to kavalactones (10%) 43mg
|Passiflora incarnata (Passionflower) herb flowering||1g|
Adults: Take one to two tablets with food, once during the day or before bed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
The herb Kava may interact with certain medications.
Caution use with nervous system and anticoagulant medications. Not recommended to be used with cholesterol lowering medication (statins).
Seek medical advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Due to the relaxing effects of Kava Calm, it may slow reaction times, therefore caution is recommended when driving or operating heavy machinery.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner
Not for prolonged use
May harm the liver
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation