Stomach Comfort has been formulated with herbs traditionally used to help maintain healthy digestive function and to relieve the
symptoms of digestive weakness.
May aid in the relief of:
- Aids digestion
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Supports healthy digestive function.
- May help relieve the symptoms of poor digestive function including indigestion, reflux, cramps, flatulence, heartburn and nausea.
- Gentian and Dandelion as bitters stimulate digestive and liver function.
- Marshmallow and Slippery elm form a gel-like layer to protect and soothe irritated mucous membranes in the GIT, aiding in the relief of symptoms of heartburn and acid reflux.
- Peppermint and Ginger as carminative and antispasmodic herbs help relieve symptoms of indigestion such as cramps, flatulence and nausea.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark||200mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome||80mg|
|Mentha X piperita (Peppermint) leaf||60mg|
|Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) root||30mg|
Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
|Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) root||200mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root||100mg|
Adults: Take one to two capsules twice daily with water, before or after a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.