Wild Yam 1000
Wild Yam has a history of use in Native American Indian Medicine for aiding in the relief of menstrual cramps and pain as well as supporting female wellbeing
Symptomatic relief of digestive spasms.
Traditionally used for:
- Temporary relief of period cramps and pain
- Maintenance of female general wellbeing
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Wild yam had traditionally been used by Native Americans for the temporary relief of period cramps and pain.
- Traditionally used to support the maintenance of general female wellbeing.
- Wild yam has traditionally been used by Native American Indians for the symptomatic relief of digestive colic and spasms due to its antispasmodic properties.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Herbal extract equivalent to:
|Dioscorea villosa (Wild Yam) dry root||800mg|
|Dioscorea villosa (Wild Yam) root powder||200mg|
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once daily with a meal or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.
Not recommended to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
Not recommended in cases of oestrogen-sensitive cancers, endometriosis or uterine fibroids.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner