Safe to use internally and externally, Activated Charcoal is a multi-purpose supplement that helps relieve symptoms such as flatulence, bloating, fullness and abdominal discomfort
- Absorbs toxins in your body
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia and abdominal discomfort
- Aids and provides relief to those experiencing symptoms of excess flatulence
- To help absorb unwanted gas and toxins in the lower intestinal tract
- Provides relief from the symptoms of overeating and drinking
- Charcoal provides relief from the discomfort caused by excess gas in the gastrointestinal tract
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Charcoal (Activated) powder 260mg
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules at least 30 minutes before meals up to three times per day.
Take 2 hours away from prescriptive medicines and complementary medicines – vitamins, minerals and herbal preparations.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
May cause darkening of stool.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Activated charcoal may interact with other medicines and may affect the absorption of medications and nutrients.
Activated charcoal is not recommended for long-term use.