Creamy Chocolate Collagen Smoothie
on March 24, 2020
- 180g frozen banana
- 90g cucumber (half of medium cucumber), preferably frozen
- 30g zucchini (half of medium zucchini), preferably frozen
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1/8th cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons collagen
- 50g ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- If the cucumber, banana and zucchini are not in smaller chunks already, roughly chop them into smaller pieces and then place all ingredients into your blender.
- Blend until well combined, thick and creamy. You will need to scrape down the sides a few times, and keep blending until it is all well combined. If you need to add a little more liquid (depending on your blender), add a little more coconut cream.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust anything to suit your taste, such as more cacao powder if you want it a little more chocolatey, or a little more coconut cream or banana if you want it less bitter.