No Products in the Cart
If you haven't been adding Nature's Sunshine's Collagen powder to all of your favourite recipes, here is another incentive...
Pink Lime and Collagen Slice:
• 4 cups shredded coconut (roughly 120g)
• 1 lime
• 1-2 tablespoons of your choice of sweetener, preferably granulated
• 3 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
• 1 ½ teaspoons beetroot powder
• 4 tablespoons Nature's Sunshine Collagen powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Place the coconut into your blender, and blend on medium to high until it is as fine as you can make it.
2. Top and tail the lime, and chop it into quarters. If you have a particularly large lime, just start with half and if you would like it a little more zesty then add in more. Place it in your blender with the coconut and continue to blend until it is also as fine as you can make it.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, and continue to blend to combine.
4. Line a small container with baking paper, and scoop the mixture out into it. Press down with the back of a spoon or your fingertips.