Nature’s Sunshine Andrographis contains a specific extract which has been scientifically shown to assist in reducing the severity of Mild Upper respiratory tract infection symptoms within 3 days.
- Mild Upper respiratory tract infection Symptoms
- Common cold
- Maintains and supports healthy immune system function
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Assists in reducing the severity of the symptoms of Mild upper respiratory tract infection such as cough, nasal discharge (runny nose), headache, fever, sore throat and malaise/fatigue
- May assist in shorting the duration of Mild upper respiratory tract infection and the common cold
- Helps reduce occurrence of symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections
- May support the immune system prior to cold season
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Herbal extract equivalent to:
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) dry leaf 1.4g (1400mg)
Equivalent to Andrographolide 35mg
Adults: Take one capsule twice daily, or as professionally prescribed.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications
Not recommended during pregnancy and breast feeding
Vegetarian / Vegan friendly
No added lactose, soy, starch, sugars, salt, wheat products, yeast, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
60 Vege Capsules
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Adults only. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.