Bergamot Cardiovascular Care
A new approach for healthy cardiovascular care is found in the juice of the citrus fruit Bergamot. Bergamot citrus extract is rich in the flavonoids melitidine and brutieridine. These compounds are believed to be the reason that Bergamot displays positive effects on healthy hearts.
- High in antioxidants and flavonoids
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Bergamot is a rich source of flavonoids and antioxidant, which may assist in the maintenance of cardiovascular health as well as general health and wellbeing.
- Bergamot exclusively produces the polyphenol flavonoids bruteridine and melitidine. Flavonoids exhibit antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps protect against free radical damage and helps support healthy arteries.
- Nature’s Sunshine Bergamot contains polyphenol flavonoid extract and is of superior quality, grown exclusively in Calabria Italy.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS
Herbal extract (500mg) equivalent to:
|Citrus aurantium (Bergamot) fruit juice fresh||75g|
Adults - Take 1 tablet twice daily 30 minutes before main meals for optimal activity, or as professionally prescribed.
Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.