Sage is a member of the mint family and its name comes from the Latin ‘salvare’ which means ‘to heal’
Traditionally used for:
- The relief of excessive sweating and perspiration
- Relief of hot flushes associated with menopausal symptoms
- Reducing breastmilk production
- May be used as a gargle (when prepared as directed) for the relief of mouth ulcers and minor throat irritations.
- It may be useful for those experiencing excessive perspiration.
- As a gargle for mouth and/or throat problems.
- Lactating mothers who wish to help stop flow of breast milk.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf powder 400mg
Adults: Take two to three capsules with a meal twice daily.
Mouthwash or gargle: Open two capsules, add one cup of boiling water. Allow to stand for 10-20 minutes. Strain, use when warm.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Not for use during pregnancy.
Not recommended during lactation (unless to assist weaning) as sage decreases the flow of breast milk.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner