Globe artichoke traditionally been considered as a digestive, liver and gallbladder herb with bitter principles. It may help stimulate bile flow from the gallbladder and assist the liver to digest fats.
Globe artichoke may support the liver’s detoxification processes.
May assist in the Maintenance of:
- May assist in the stimulation of bile
- May aid in the detoxification of the liver
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Globe artichoke may assist in the stimulation of bile flow from the gallbladder and helps emulsify fats in the digestive system.
- Helps maintain normal, healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels in healthy individuals.
- Traditionally used to assist digestion and help relieve symptoms of indigestion, such as abdominal bloating, nausea and cramps.
- Globe Artichoke has hepatic and antioxidant properties that support liver health and natural detoxification processes.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Cynara scolymus 240 mg
Equivalent: Cynara scolymus (Fresh) 6 g
Adults: Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal daily
Take two hours away from all prescription medications
Use with care in patients with liver complaints, bile duct obstructions or kidney disease.
Use with caution in patients taking anticoagulant and anti-platelet agents.
Caution consumers already taking cholesterol lowering agents (Statins) due to potential additive effects.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.