Pau D’Arco, also known as Taheebo or Lapacho, is a South American tree with a native tradition of use of the bark as an antifungal agent and to assist general well-being.
- Traditionally used as an antifungal
- May assist in general health and well being
- Nature’s Sunshine Pau D’arco is sustainably sourced from Brazil in South America and uses the inner stem bark from the violet-flowered tree, reported to contain the most medicinal benefits.
- Traditionally used as an antifungal.
- May assist in general health and well-being.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
Handroanthus heptaphyllus (Pau d'arco) inner stem bark powder 500mg
Adults: Take two capsules with a meal three times daily.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.
Take two hours away from all prescription medications
Prolonged use of high doses of Pau D’Arco is not recommended.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.